A three-days workshop for women leaders in Paris.
The Next Generation Women Leaders event is an exclusive three-day workshop that explores the importance of women in leadership.
Event attendees will work with facilitators to further shape their leadership style, helping them become trailblazers in their personal and professional lives. They will walk away with an understanding of the McKinsey problem solving approach, which can be used to address challenges they may encounter in life. Lastly, as attendees explore the world of consulting, they will create genuine connections with peers as well as McKinsey colleagues and alumni.
- currently based in Europe, the Middle East, or Africa (you should be based in the EMEA region at the time of the event as we do not arrange or cover travel from other regions);
- a final year Bachelors, Masters, or PhD student graduating in no later than 2021;
- a professional with up to eight years of work experience.
Participants’ travel costs from within EMEA will be covered by McKinsey. Accommodations will be provided at the event venue – a chateau outside of Paris.
Regional office’s preferences on the transcipt type may differ. Transcripts do not need to be in English.
- Your resume (in English), which should include details of your education and grades, work experience, and any extracurricular activities and achievements.
- A cover letter (one page maximum, in English) should include an experience where you demonstrated leadership and fostered effective team work with a diverse group of people. This diversity could include people with different areas of expertise, background, education, culture/nationalities, gender, personalities or work preferences.
- Your office/practice preference
Our participating offices are listed below. When you apply, you will choose up to two office locations or industry practices to review your application and consider selecting you. We advise you to make your choices based on geographic or industry ties (e.g., you have studied or lived in the country or you have work experience in the industry). You should be fluent in the local language.